In this policy, we give complete insight on which personal data will be processed by us and how, both online and offline.
Regarding the online data, this policy only applies to this website: https://www.integralpelvictherapy.org. If you leave this site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Click here to fill in the contact form or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Daphne van der Putten, Burgemeester van Heemstrakwartier 241 3731 TG De Bilt, Netherlands
Mariëtte Frits, Maystraat 22, 2593VW The Hague, Netherlands
Together we have united ourselves in: Dana v.o.f
Information we may collect from you:
- Information that you provide by filling out the contact form.
- Details of your visits to the website including traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data.
- If you contact us by phone or email, we may choose to put relevant personal information from that correspondence in your personal file. We also keep all email communication in a secured environment.
- When you come for a session, we will ask you for additional personal information in the intake form and during the actual intake. That information is only used for the specific purpose of the session, to ensure your safety and health, and give you the proper guidance.
IP addresses and cookies:
The website of Integral Pelvic Therapy training/Dana vof only uses technical and functional cookies. This means that we may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about the users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern and to store information about your preferences, which allows us to customize the website according to your individual interests.
You may refuse to accept cookies by changing the setting on your browser. You can also delete all the cookies stored on your computer.
The general personal data we receive via the contact form, the intake form or during the personal intake may include:
- Birth date
- Place of birth
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- BSN number
Additional personal information
Because of the area we work in, we also ask for more in-depth personal information during phone calls, emails or private sessions. This includes details about your health, sexual life, and your personal process. We only use this information to provide you with the best help, and to be able to ensure your physical, mental and emotional safety. This data will be kept for possible future sessions. We keep an online and offline personal file, both in a secured location where only we have access to.
You may of course always request for your personal file to be deleted, in this case please send an email to us and we will safely dispose all of the data.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To contact you for scheduling a meeting
- To manage the financial obligations
- To evaluate your participation in the training
All information shared by or about students; before, during or after the course/session that can possibly be classed as confidential, will be treated as confidential by Dana v.o.f. and all of her staff.
Sharing personal information with third parties
We do not share anything about your personal file with anyone else, except when this is necessary and we have your consent up front.
You have the right to ask us to review, correct or delete your personal data from our records at any time.
This privacy statement is last updated on February 21, 2019.
Get in touch: